Anonymous asked: Are your brothers hot?
you motherfucker I will end you
Anonymous asked: Actually coffee is very good for you. A cup a day can help prevent alzheimer's.
blam thank you for that
Also I don’t understand why my oldest brothers fought so hard to get televisions with cable in their room when we moved into this home yet they consistently want watch the one in the basement.
They never even watch anything good it’s always Big Bang Theory or something else that’s stupid.
- My brothers: hi can we watch T.V. in your workspace since there AREN'T five other televisions in the house that are fully equipped with cable that we can just as easily watch instead of the one that involves us distracting or even impeding your work?
- Me: :IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Those look like they would be awful plus aren’t they like lots of dollars?
I had a coupon and I was like “heck yeah this has some great graphing paper with reinforced binder holes and this is great for organizing notes and wow this is probably amazing” when in reality it’s garbage that doesn’t fold over properly and the hinges are this stupid tubing that comes apart really easy and everything falls out and it is the flimsiest junk ever don’t buy one
I made coffee and my brother Chris is trying to convince me to drink tea instead like “wow coffee is so bad for you why would you even want to drink that” WOULD YOU SERIOUSLY LET UP WITH THE TEA ALREADY I GET IT MA GETS IT EVERYONE GETS IT IT’S TASTY KEEP YOUR FOOD AND HEALTH IDEALS TO YOURSELF
My brother Chris just discovered that tea is delicious and is trying to tell everyone how it becomes even more amazing if you add honey and lemon thinks we don’t believe him so he keeps stressing that point like
literally all of your family has been drinking tea their whole lives we know how delicious it is with lemon and honey we have known for years welcome to the party nerd
Do you ever do the smallest thing you could possibly do to aid your studies like just taking your notes out and putting them in front of you and then just welp that was enough work to warrant a seventeen hour break
tbh that brownie in a mug thing is ruining my life
I went up to make coffee and my brother Chris was like “why would you make coffee we don’t even have cream, ma took it and hid it somewhere.” like wait hold up
- did you know people can drink coffee without cream??
- ma told me where she hid the cream because I don’t use hALF OF THE CONTAINER AT ONCE
- she’s not even good at hiding things it’s in the cupboard with our baking stuff like it’s right there